redhighheels: (Default)
April Violet Grehsam ([personal profile] redhighheels) wrote2020-08-17 07:39 pm
Entry tags:

messages ♥ in or ooc @ [personal profile] redhighheels



"APRIL GRESHAM" // ORIGINAL CHARACTER
♥ open to muses or muns, ic or ooc



* All writing or RP from this muse can be found @ [community profile] dreamlikenewyork
wolfwithaguitar: (Leaning)

(sends a text)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-09 07:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Had a great time talking to you the other night. We should hang out more.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-10 05:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, about that. It's a story.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-11 12:51 pm (UTC)(link)
Not that kind of story.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-11 01:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm not sure, but I think she's my old friend's ex-wife. And I ended up giving her relationship advice.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-11 01:05 pm (UTC)(link)
That's just all kinds of awkward, though. Also? I think I have a cold.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-11 01:41 pm (UTC)(link)
...I was not aware that you wanted to visit any bases with me.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-11 01:46 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh. Well. I apologize for taking that the wrong way then.
wolfwithaguitar: (Default)

[personal profile] wolfwithaguitar 2014-03-16 02:20 am (UTC)(link)
That is hardly the weirdest thing that's ever been part of my social life.